The Super General Air Curtain | SGCTN150H | 1500 mm is an air curtain that is designed to prevent the flow of air between two rooms. It is perfect for use in doorways, entrances, and other areas where you want to keep the air separate.
Here are some of the key features of the Super General Air Curtain | SGCTN150H | 1500 mm:
- 1500 mm width: This air curtain is wide enough to cover most doorways.
- 7000 Pa air pressure: This air curtain creates a strong airflow that can effectively prevent the flow of air.
- 4500 m3/h air flow rate: This air curtain can move a large volume of air, making it ideal for large doorways.
- 36 dB noise level: This air curtain is quiet enough to be used in most settings.
- 220-240 V voltage: This air curtain can be used with standard household power.
The Super General Air Curtain | SGCTN150H | 1500 mm is a good value for money air curtain that offers a number of features that are important for effective air separation. It is also backed by a one-year warranty, which gives you peace of mind.
Here are some of the pros and cons of the Super General Air Curtain | SGCTN150H | 1500 mm:
- Effective air separation
- Quiet operation
- Low power consumption
- Durable construction
- One-year warranty
- Can be noisy at high airflow rates
- Not as effective at preventing dust and insects as some other models
Overall, the Super General Air Curtain | SGCTN150H | 1500 mm is a good option for those looking for an effective and affordable air curtain.