The Hitachi Split Air Conditioner EMOS018EEDA2EB is a 1.5-ton split air conditioner that is perfect for cooling medium-sized rooms. It has a cooling capacity of 18,000 BTU, which is enough to cool a room up to 500 square feet. The air conditioner features a DC inverter compressor, which is more efficient than traditional compressors. It also has a gold fin condenser, which helps to improve heat transfer and efficiency.
Here are some of the key features of the Hitachi Split Air Conditioner EMOS018EEDA2EB:
- 1.5-ton cooling capacity
- DC inverter compressor
- Gold fin condenser
- Turbo cooling mode
- Sleep mode
- Auto restart
- Anti-bacterial filter
- Self-cleaning function
- 1-year warranty on all parts
- 5-year warranty on compressor
The Hitachi Split Air Conditioner EMOS018EEDA2EB is backed by a 5-year compressor warranty, which is longer than the other models you mentioned.
Here are some of the pros and cons of the Hitachi Split Air Conditioner EMOS018EEDA2EB:
- Energy-efficient DC inverter compressor
- Gold fin condenser for improved efficiency
- A number of features to help keep your home cool and comfortable, including turbo cooling mode, sleep mode, and auto restart
- Anti-bacterial filter to remove bacteria and allergens from the air
- Self-cleaning function to keep the air conditioner clean and free of bacteria
- Long compressor warranty
- May not be suitable for very large rooms
- Can be noisy at high fan speeds
- Requires professional installation
Overall, the Hitachi Split Air Conditioner EMOS018EEDA2EB is a good option for those looking for an efficient and reliable split air conditioner for medium-sized rooms. It is backed by a longer compressor warranty than the other models you mentioned, which is a plus.
Here are some additional details about the Hitachi Split Air Conditioner EMOS018EEDA2EB:
- The turbo cooling mode provides quick and powerful cooling when you need it most.
- The sleep mode adjusts the cooling settings to save energy while you sleep.
- The auto restart feature automatically restarts the air conditioner if it loses power.
- The anti-bacterial filter helps to remove bacteria and allergens from the air.
- The self-cleaning function helps to keep the air conditioner clean and free of bacteria.